19 May Looking for a Formulator / Flavourist to develop a cheese flavour for a corn snack.
The Challenger a snack and cereal manufacturer in West Africa would like to bring a corn snack with cheese flavor to the market.
The challenger is having problems getting the flavor accepted by the consumers (too salty, too strong)
– The flavour should be in powder form and is to be mixed with oil and sprayed on the corn puffs.
– Dosage of 6-7% in the total mix (corn + oil + flavour).
– Colour should be red – orange
– Flavor cheddar cheese
– Cheese taste should come out but be mild and milky
– Smell shouldn’t be strong
If you are a formulator / flavourist who has or can develop this flavour – please leave a comment or contact us. email@example.com
Are you a food expert and not a member yet – join us today